when community programmes work best
We have a number of community programmes, which we are particularly proud of. We believe good community programmes tend to have the following attributes:
- Issues that we know matter to employees where they live and work
- Projects that recognise us as a good neighbour where we operate
- Involve external partners and other companies in our locations
- Can report on the impact that we have made together.
volunteering with purpose and passion
- When it comes to the 1,700 days of volunteering that our employees have been involved with, we have seen that the most effective volunteering happens when there are a combination of factors including:
- Gritty, real issues we need to understand as a business – Every Day Matters
- Employees working together with each other, business and community partners
- Feedback for the individual to use in their performance review from the organisation they have helped.